Monday, July 30, 2012

I love Allen & Ginter, I don't know why but I also love silk cards and I am always intrigued about low numbered cards so a combination of the three from one of my favourite players as a win-win-win for me !! Therefore, I was very happy with this Verlander card I was able to get through eBay !

I love this card, it really looks great and the combination of the silk card with the black/red frame really looks nice so well done Topps. I hope I can get my hands on a Rivera or a Sabathia at some point as well (for a reasonable price, which will be the tricky part).

Thanks for checking out my blog today !

4 comments:

  1. That's a nice one. I don't have any of the Ginter silks. That /10 makes them tough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great looking with the red and black

    ReplyDelete
  3. More silk! Love it! Great photo choice as well, especially since it's a mini.

    ReplyDelete