Saturday, April 30, 2016

Visit to Walmart equals Gypsy Queen !

Today my second post with the iPad "posting on-the-road" app ! So we were in clear need of going to Walmart to get food, groceries, drinks etc. Of course, the only sound I hear when hearing Walmart is "baseball cards" !

They didn't have much in terms of baseball cards to be honest but they did have a small box of 2016 GQ ! Of course, being on holiday and all one box needed to end up in between the food and drinks !

Here's a quick overview of some of the cards in the box. Apologies for the quality of the photos but this is what is possible on an iPad (or at least for someone with my competencies!).

First up, minissssss !! The green ones are numbered to /99 with the silver ones numbered to /250. At least a bit of Dutch influence here with Jansen in the mix.







Next up a few inserts. I tend to usually like the GQ inserts and this year is no different !







Some more Dutch influence in the box with Jones in the mix !






Last card of this post is an interesting one, Castro in a Yankees uniform instead of with the Cubs.







That's it for my visit to Walmart. Be on the look-out for a review of the Tampa - Blue Jays game I am planning to attend !

Thanks for visiting my blog today !

No comments:

Post a Comment